Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brian Mulholland <bl...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/04 20:13:49 UTC

Wicket AutoComplete example does not work

I just looked at the wicket autocomplete example at
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/autocomplete?0 does
not work in IE8 or Firefox.

Brian Mulholland
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong."
--H.L. Mencken
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."
--Groucho Marx

Re: Wicket AutoComplete example does not work

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thanks Brian,

This is fixed in 1.5.6 and I'll redeploy the examples at
wicket-liibrary.com soon.

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Brian Mulholland <bl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just looked at the wicket autocomplete example at
> http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/autocomplete?0 does
> not work in IE8 or Firefox.
>
> Brian Mulholland
> "For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong."
> --H.L. Mencken
> "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."
> --Groucho Marx

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development