Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Zach Hamed <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 23:52:12 UTC

Texen Logos

Hi,
These are my Texen logos. I'm sorry that I didn't see the maximum width was
400 pixels since you sent the message after I created these, so please look
at them, give me your opinions on the fonts and colors and such, and get
back to me. I have final exams coming up, so my responses may be a bit
delayed (not excessively though), but I hope these are fairly good for a
first try.

Thanks,
Zach

Re: Texen Logos

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zach,

I'm sorry i didn't think to give some guidelines on the size earlier.
Unfortunately, i also forgot to mention that our mailing list strips
out image attachments (a spam protection), so we didn't get your Texen
logos with your email.  Could you attach your logos to the task issue
at:

http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-asf/issues/detail?id=30

That way we also have a record of progress and things stay nicely organized.

Thanks!  and best of luck with your finals!
-nathan