Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2018/10/02 14:27:49 UTC

Re: doing the changes to add checksums for maven artifacts

Hi Richard,

In your comment you say: I have filed another commit doing that under <jira
uima-5856>

Are you doing the commit, or did you mean to say "comment"?

It's probably best if I continue hacking this code, rather than trying to
coordinate.  In looking at the apache-wide pom, I can see it too is making the
assumption that the artifacts finalName is the maven conventional one.  I can
easily override this I think, which is how I plan to do this.

-Marshall

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
On 2. Oct 2018, at 16:27, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:

> In your comment you say: I have filed another commit doing that under <jira
> uima-5856>
>
> Are you doing the commit, or did you mean to say "comment"?

I did the commit:

Commit: rev 1842612

Added this section:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>net.nicoulaj.maven.plugins</groupId>
        <artifactId>checksum-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.8</version>
        <!-- Cannot use 1.7 used by ASF parent pom because of https://github.com/nicoulaj/checksum-maven-plugin/issues/62 -->
        <executions>
          <execution>