Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/08/30 20:47:51 UTC

Support on TAMAYA-274 - Java 8 support

Hi Anatole,

can I support you on the Java 8 support? Would like to test the code by
added tests.

WDYT?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Support on TAMAYA-274 - Java 8 support

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
I dont see anything speaking against it. We wanted J8 support be the next
feature delivered, so... go on ;)

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

  [image: GeeCON] [image: JSD_Speaker_2017]

Re: Support on TAMAYA-274 - Java 8 support

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.