Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Pedro F. Giffuni" <gi...@tutopia.com> on 2011/06/23 18:45:39 UTC

Subversion Primer

This was requested in the help needed Wiki so:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Now, it would be nice to have a style guide like some
other Apache projects have. Hopefully we would run
some utility like unix indent to keep the sources
with uniform style.

enjoy,

Pedro.

Re: Subversion Primer

Posted by "Pedro F. Giffuni" <gi...@tutopia.com>.

--- On Thu, 6/23/11, Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com> wrote:

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Cpp_Coding_Standards
>
> Very detailed ;-)

Cool! .. We need to move that into the apache Wiki!

In general the Java stuff also has clear coding standards:

http://incubator.apache.org/ace/java-coding-style-guide.html

Pedro.

Re: Subversion Primer

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.