Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alberto Lepe <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/03 19:40:54 UTC

Different Directory Layout

For our project, we want to use a layout like:
web/ *.html
web/WEB-INF/pages/*.page
web/WEB-INF/properties/english/*.properties
web/WEB-INF/properties/spanish/*.properties
web/WEB-INF/components/*.jwc

I found no problem to use "web" instead of "context", but how Tapestry
will figure out that my "/WEB-INF/pages/users.page" is related to
"/users.html" ?
or that my components are at "/WEB-INF/components" ?

I know many people will find this question useless, but I'm just curious:
If Instead of using *.html can you use any other file like: *.php,
*.shtml, etc. ?

Thank you!