Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/06/01 19:08:05 UTC

A MetaModel blog or blog aggregator?

Hi guys,

I am starting to collect some thoughts for a blog entry I want to write
tonight about two MetaModel-based webapps that I was recently working on. I
could publish this on my own blog, but also previously heard some
mentioning that we might have a blog at Apache which could be used to
aggregate blog entries from everyone here. Would that be hard to set up,
and how is that sort of thing normally organized?

Kasper

Re: A MetaModel blog or blog aggregator?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I know we have https://blogs.apache.org but I have never posted one
there myself.

I saw couple of entries about CouchDB so maybe Noah knows about it.

I will try to ask in the general@ list to see if anyone know about how
to post one.

- Henry

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Henry - I think maybe you know?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Re-sending, since I got a bounce from a wrong recipient, sorry...

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I will create JIRA ticket to get ASF blog post access if possible.

Stay tune guys =)

- Henry

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.