Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2013/09/21 02:23:47 UTC

Iptables Configuration

So I've been having a few issues with my test system which all seem to boil down to iptables not being configured correctly on my XEN host. Problems I've been having are
1. Template's not able to download - *can be fixed by stopping iptables on XEN host
2. System VM's don't deploy and start running - *can be fixed by stopping iptables on XEN host
3. Security groups not worling - *been posting in the user list and it seems like my XEN host does not have the necessary iptable entries for security groups to work properly.
With all these iptables issues, is there a iptables guide posted somewhere that outlines the changes needed to make XEN 6.02 + CSP work correctly?

Re: Iptables Configuration

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Did you install CSP in cloudstack properly ?
please refer the below link to install CSP in xenserver.
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.2/html/Installation_Guide/citrix-xenserver-installation.html#xenserver-support-pkg-installation

Please refer the example working iptables rules configured on the xenserver host.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4zhgdpj7q0rc2d8/-79saHSIbC/Xenserver-sg-rules/iptables.txt

Thanks,
Jayapal