Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com> on 2002/04/15 22:22:21 UTC

Re: svn rev 1718: PASS on Intel x86 (PPro) Linux - Debian woody (netinst)

At 10:04 PM 4/15/2002 +0200, =?UTF-8?B?QnJhbmtvIMSMaWJlag==?= wrote:
>Karl Fogel wrote:
>
>>Hmm, it occurs to me that automated build reports probably should list
>>a "contact person", the person who set up / maintains that build.  In
>>the build report below, one would have no way of knowing who to ask
>>for more information...
>
>That's why i use "mailx -r" in my scripts, and set the From: to my "real"
>mail address.

Oops. Sorry about that, I'm used to setting up automated builds at work
where the "From" indicates the process that generated the email. I'll fix
it right away.

As for the trimming of the revision number, I'll do that too. Looking over
your scripts, it appears I'm doing the same thing you are for getting the
revision number, I just didn't add sed to the end of the pipe. I'll add it now.

Re: svn rev 1718: PASS on Intel x86 (PPro) Linux - Debian woody (netinst)

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Bruce Atherton wrote:

> At 10:04 PM 4/15/2002 +0200, =?UTF-8?B?QnJhbmtvIMSMaWJlag==?= wrote:
>
>> Karl Fogel wrote:
>>
>>> Hmm, it occurs to me that automated build reports probably should list
>>> a "contact person", the person who set up / maintains that build.  In
>>> the build report below, one would have no way of knowing who to ask
>>> for more information...
>>

>> That's why i use "mailx -r" in my scripts, and set the From: to my
>> "real" mail address.
>

> Oops. Sorry about that, I'm used to setting up automated builds at
> work where the "From" indicates the process that generated the email.
> I'll fix it right away.
>
> As for the trimming of the revision number, I'll do that too. Looking
> over your scripts, it appears I'm doing the same thing you are for
> getting the revision number, I just didn't add sed to the end of the
> pipe. I'll add it now.

Cool, thanks! (Means I don't have to change my procmail scripts :-)