Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Chris Cheshire <cc...@bigredwire.com> on 2004/06/22 17:35:00 UTC

(was creating fonts) now findFont(...)

OK so I grabbed the CVS tree for poi to have a look myself and the short
answer is no, it creates a new font.

However directly underneath it is a method called findFont that is not
in the javadoc published on the web. It contains a lot of System.out
calls, so is this a work in progress? (I don't particularly want the poi
debug stuff in my log files)

Also, out of curiosity, there what is up with the index 4 in the font
table? There is code in there to skip it. Why is this?

Thanks

Chris