Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Srikar Vedantam <v....@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 05:30:04 UTC

Unable to checkout TomEE examples from svn

Hi there!

I am trying to do svn checkout of TomEE examples, but am repeatedly getting
connection timed out error. Here is the command I am using:

>*svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/examples
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/examples>*
svn: E175012: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/examples'
svn: E175012: Connection timed out

However, I am able to browse the examples through a web browser. Am I
missing anything here?

By the way, many thanks for your fabulous work on TomEE and posting these
examples; I very much look forward to learn more about TomEE.

Thanks,
Srikar

Re: Unable to checkout TomEE examples from svn

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We are on git and proxied on github:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/develop/examples