Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nikolaus Rath <Ni...@rath.org> on 2002/07/22 18:52:01 UTC

German Cocoon Book: Proof-Readers wanted

[ Multiposted to cocoon-dev ]

Hello all,

I intend to write a German book about Cocoon 2 and I'm searching for
people willing to proof-read the book.

So if you are German speaking and not totally new to Cocoon it would
be nice if you drop me a note.

In addition, if you are a cocoon developer and willing to write a
short preface for the book i (and my publishing company) would be even
happier. Writing in German is not necessary in this case.

I'm reading the list, but i think it's a bit off-topic, so please
reply directly to me (Nikolaus@rath.org).

   --Nikolaus