Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Y.B." <ye...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/22 20:55:01 UTC

Notifier

I want to develop new Notifier, which will work with WebServices, in
flexible format.

The idea is simple:

1. You define the location of WSDL, login and password
2. Notifier connects and gets instructions - what files to send
3. Notifier finds, packs and sends to WebService necessary files

This will allow users to integrate Continuum with any possible WebApps and
send them any possible information (metrics).

The question is - how do I create such Notifier? Can you give me some
instructions to start. Thanks.

Y.B.

database 3288 (20080722) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Notifier

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
You can have a look at the notifiers implementations in the trunk [1]
(the mail notifier is in continuum-core [2]).
The more easy is to extends AbstractContinuumNotifier.

--
Olivier

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/trunk/continuum-notifiers/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/trunk/continuum-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/MailContinuumNotifier.java