Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Riduidel <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/03/11 17:35:39 UTC

maven-plugins pull request: Updated shade mojo to use another artifactId

GitHub user Riduidel opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins/pull/6

    Updated shade mojo to use another artifactId

    This pull request correspond to a mail i sent later on to maven-dev concerning one issue with maven-shade-plugin.
    Although there is a `shadedArtifactId` field declared in ShadeMojo, it is absolutely unused.
    I used that field to create a new project using that artifactId, instead of standard one.
    I didn't wrote a test, as the current testing infrastructure seems strange to use. If a test is mandatory, I would gladly write one, provided someone mentors me on that subject.

    $ git pull https://github.com/Riduidel/maven-plugins trunk

    https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins/pull/6.patch

----
commit ab86f3e6d354581db4bb9435414ae6773de150a2
Author: Riduidel <ni...@gmail.com>
Date:   2013-03-08T16:38:17Z