Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@apache.org> on 2021/01/15 15:03:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.9

The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version 3.5.9

ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed
applications. It exposes common services - such as naming,
configuration management, synchronization, and group services - in a
simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can
use it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader
election, and presence protocols. And you can build on it for your
own, specific needs.

For ZooKeeper release details and downloads,
visit:https://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

ZooKeeper 3.5.9 Release Notes are
at:https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.9/releasenotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,
The ZooKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.9

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.