Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jing Yuan Wang <ji...@isst.fhg.de> on 2000/10/12 17:37:11 UTC

FAQ!

Hallo,
I try your Servlet ApplyXSL with my.xml & my.xsl unter Tomcat server.
but i have meld:
Context log: path="/mytest" Can't find servet ApplyXSL
Context log: path="/mytest" Exception in init servlet ApplyXSL
 java.lang.InstantiationException: ApplyXSL
can you say me  what shuld i do?I can't understand abort:
How to run it:

                   1.Configure your application server (Websphere or
JServ, for
                     example) so it can find the classes (in
xalanservlet.jar) as well as
                     the stylesheets and properties file in the servlet
subdirectory.

thank you very much!

--

* FhG - Institut fuer Software und Systemtechnik                 *
* Jingyuan Wang             | Telefon:  +49 30 24306 - 338       *