Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by nasrin khaksar <na...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/27 09:17:05 UTC

about openoffice 4.2 and also appreciate your help

hello every one.
thanks so much for your help specially dennis and brian.
your informations was very useful and helpful for me.
do you know the time for release of openoffice 4.2?
is it possible to save documents as .docx in that version?
could you please send me the release note and bug resolved in this
version to study?
thanks extremely for your help, God bless you all and i request devine
mercy and blessing for you.

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Re: about openoffice 4.2 and also appreciate your help

Posted by Carlo Strata <ca...@tiscali.it>.
Hi Nasrin,

if you are looking for a very good office suite that also (!) writes
.docx documents with a widespread active world Community and that has a
non profit Foundation (The Document Foundation) behind it self, try to
install and use LibreOffice:
http://www.libreoffice.org/

I personally am not able to believe that since september the 29th 2010
so many people still don't know LibreOffice World!

We will are waiting all of you as soon as possible in international and
local LibreOffice group, mailing lists and so on!

Enjoy!

Have all a sunny day!

Carlo

--
ing. Carlo Strata
-

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.

[orcmid]

I don't believe there is any support for export to .docx as part of 4.2.0.

There is no target date for release of 4.2.0 at this time.

 - Dennis