Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arun Raj Ramkumar <ar...@cisco.com> on 2008/06/23 08:07:10 UTC

Regarding tomcat installation

Hi ,
I want to install tomcat 5.5 in my home PC. Which distribution should i
download from apache website , as there are many versions available. I
downloade windows installer service , but am not able to start , stop the
server as there is no batch file available in that version. It meant i have
to run it as a service everytime. Also tell me how to configure my each
applications to differnt ports for example (app1 - 8080, app2 - 9080, app3 -
9081) etc using tomcat 5.5. What exactly is binary distribution how to go
about installing it. Reply me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arun.

Re: Regarding tomcat installation

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@last.za.net>.
Hey,

I think you clicked the wrong link. This is a developers communication list.

Same as when subscribing to this list, use:
Send an e-mail to: users-subscribe@tomcat.apache.org
Then after subscribed to: users@tomcat.apache.org

--
Quintin Beukes