Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2008/11/15 02:16:14 UTC

Doug Sales as a committer

Hi Folks,

Please join me and welcome Doug Sales as a new committer to the Lucene.Net
project.  Doug has already made a number of fixes and contributions to the
Lucene.Net code base and has shown a penchant for working well in the
Lucene.Net community.

Congratulations, Doug and welcome aboard!

Regards,

-- George

RE: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
My bad, it's "Sale".

Sorry about that Doug.

-- George

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by Foo JH <jh...@extracktor.com>.
Is the 'Sale' or 'Sales'?

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by Doug Sale <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Welcome Doug!

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by Ben Martz <be...@gmail.com>.
Btw, congrats, welcome and thank you to DIGY and Doug for taking this
on.

Get your own iPhone!

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by Jokin Cuadrado <jo...@gmail.com>.
congrats to both, i'mm really happy to see lucene.net moving forward.

RE: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Doug, Congratulations

DIGY

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by Michael Mitiaguin <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hurray. 3 committers now. Good chances to catch up with Java 2.4 Lucene
before version 3.

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by zoolette <ga...@gmail.com>.
As I said yesterday for Digy, welcome Doug !!!!

Re: Doug Sales as a committer

Posted by zoolette <ga...@gmail.com>.