Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/04 08:05:43 UTC

Re: maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0 fails with weird error

Thanks a lot Michael,

Adding more extensions to <nonFilteredFileExtensions> solves my problem
Sorry for the noise

the only thing can be improved: diagnostic messages :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0 fails with weird error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOURCES-272

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 at 18:13, Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Am 2020-12-04 um 09:05 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
> > Thanks a lot Michael,
> >
> > Adding more extensions to <nonFilteredFileExtensions> solves my problem
> > Sorry for the noise
> >
> > the only thing can be improved: diagnostic messages :)
>
> I agree, file an issue please.
>
> > On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 at 16:59, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks Michael,
> >>
> >> I'll double-check my POM
> >> lots of previous versions works as expected ....

> >> --
> >> Best regards,
> >> Maxim

Best regards,
Maxim

Re: maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0 fails with weird error

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.