Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Desmond Tan <my...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/03 02:18:10 UTC

Seeding the cloudstack system VM template

Hi all,

im new to cloudstack. Just want to ask for if i have 2 different types of
hypervisor, say esxi and xen.
Do i have to seed the system template for both xen and esxi ?

Command reference to download system vm template for xen:
/usr/lib64/cloud/agent/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m
/secondarymount -u
http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.vhd.bz2-h
xenserver -F

Do i need to run another command (vmware option) to download ?

--
. If today were the last day of my life, would i want to do what i am about
to do today ?

. Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.

Re: Seeding the cloudstack system VM template

Posted by Desmond Tan <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matty,

Thanks so much !

Posted by Matty Courtney <ma...@citrix.com>.