Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/01 14:14:29 UTC

Re: Unable to find org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager in geronimo source code

On Apr 1, 2009, at 4:16 AM, Ashish Jain wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am searching class
> "org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager"
> in geronimo source code but somehow I am not able to find it. I have
> looked into svn as well and it does not seem to be present there as
> well. In eclipse I see .class file but not the .java file.
> This .class file seems to be coming from geronimo-
> connector-2.1.2.jar. I have downloaded/build the source from trunk
> so why does it still show 2.1.2???
>
> Can someone please suggest where I can find the
> AbstractConnectionManager.java file?

The connector code and the transaction code are a geronimo "component"
under

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager

You want the most recent release:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.1.2