Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Deepak Kumar Patel <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/17 12:55:29 UTC

Query on nifi project deployment

Hi Dev Team,

Can you guide me, I want to deploy the nifi project inJBoss/WildFly 10.

Is It possible ?
If possible, can you please share the steps.

Thanks in Advance.

Deepak Patel

Re: Query on nifi project deployment

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Just to add some content here (was trying to find another thread discussing
the same subject... but my search skills are low today...): if you want to
deploy NiFi in a custom web application server, the first place I'd look at
would be the nifi-runtime project and in particular at this place:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/NiFi.java#L147

Not sure if it would require a lot of changes.

Pierre

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,