Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Michał Małecki <mi...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2005/08/04 13:52:29 UTC

queryForList with skip max and groupBy feature

Hello,
I am using groupBy feature to build complex objects, whith array of other
objects. Yestarday I have discovered my mistake in sql - I have used Limit
and offset in postgresql sql, which caused that I got less objects than I
should (few rows create one object). Then I recalled- ibatis has
queryForList(java.lang.String id, java.lang.Object parameterObject, int
skip, int max), so I made changes in code, but I am still getting less
objects then max.
Please tell - is it bug or feature :) ? If feature, how can I specify number
of objects that I want to get?

Thanks!
Michal Malecki