Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2004/02/20 22:57:40 UTC

6hr delay in 1.0.0-beta1 (not due to svn problem)

Hey folks, Josander's been having some nasty Net connection problems,
and also some unexpected problems with his build machine's
configuration (it's a new box).  And he has to travel early in the
morning -- like, 5 hours from now.

So we decided I would finish the 1.0.0-beta1 release later tonight.
I'd just do it now, but have dinner with some friends planned first,
so it will be a few hours (but it will be tonight, at least "tonight"
if you're anywhere near Chicago's time zone).  Sorry for the delay.

Josander is still fine for 1.0.0 itself on Monday, and will ping us
on Sunday to confirm that.

-Karl