Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Shelli Orton <Sh...@sjrb.ca> on 2010/09/29 19:04:36 UTC

Add Scrollbart to AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable?

I am using an AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable and would like to have
vertical and horizontal scrollbars as part of the table component
itself.  One reason for this is we would like to not lose the column
headers when scrolling vertically as we do with the browser scroll bars.

Has anybody else come across this need/want and implemented a solution?
Is this doable?

Thanks,

Shelli

Re: Add Scrollbart to AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can probably accomplish this with css

-igor