Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2016/11/18 22:21:37 UTC

[BEANUTILS] Docker Jenkins Job?!

Hello,

we have this jenkins job that executes a build inside some docker
containers:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Apache%20Commons/job/Commons%20Beanutils%20docker/

Why do we need it?

Benedikt

Re: [BEANUTILS] Docker Jenkins Job?!

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hello Stian,

Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> schrieb am Sa., 19. Nov. 2016 um
11:39 Uhr:

> You can delete it, it was my attempt to test the build on different jdk
> versions not already on Jenkins slaves, I think there were some oracle vs
> OpenJDK issues in the last Release Candidate.

Okay, that makes sense. Thank you for the clarification.

Benedikt

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.