Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/20 01:36:47 UTC

modified in the future... warning message. What does it mean??

 Hi everyone...

   Just want to ask what is this "modified in the
future warning message" about, coz, I saw it for the
firs time, when I put new files in the directory which
it will be copied to another directory.

  This is all the message I get:

    [javac] Compiling 6 source files to
D:\FinalTest\vicsa\intelgas\arquitectura\EJB
      [jar] Building jar: D:\FinalTest\EJBArqTEMP.jar
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
D:\FinalTest\bea\wlserver6.0\config\vicsa\applications
     [copy] Warning: jsp\arquitectura\vssver.scc
modified in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\catalogos.dtd modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\inicializadores.dtd modified
in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\inicializadores.xml modified
in the future.
     [copy] Warning:
xml\instrucciones-sql-afiliacion.xml modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning:
xml\instrucciones-sql-dispersion.xml modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\instrucciones-sql.dtd
modified in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\instrucciones-sql.xml
modified in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\jndi.dtd modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\modulos-intelgas.dtd modified
in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\modulos-intelgas.xml modified
in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\request.dtd modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\schema\CatalogosSchema.xsd
modified in the future.
     [copy] Warning:
xml\schema\CifrasControlSchema.xsd modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\schema\ColectaSchema.xsd
modified in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\schema\vssver.scc modified in
the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\screen.dtd modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\screen.xml modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: jsp\arquitectura modified in the
future.
     [copy] Warning: xml modified in the future.
     [copy] Warning: xml\schema modified in the
future.
     [copy] Copying 18 files to
D:\FinalTest\bea\wlserver6.0\config\vicsa\applications\DefaultWebApp_intelgas
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
D:\FinalTest\bea\wlserver6.0\config\vicsa

  thank you in advance..

  see you.
Edgar

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero est�s condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121

Re: modified in the future... warning message. What does it mean??

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
  ahh now i get it...

   I changed the date of my computer, coz my weblogic
license expired, so I cheated by changing it :-)

  thanks Master

=====

Posted by T Master <tm...@iknowledgeinc.com>.
File TimeStamps.