Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2014/08/14 13:06:52 UTC

AtmosphereTester - WicketTester for Wicket-Atmosphere

Hi,

At branch "wicket-atmosphere-tester" I've implemented support for testing
Wicket Atmosphere applications with WicketTester.
You can see the diff at [1].

I don't use Atmosphere in my applications and I don't know of any open
source projects that use Wicket-Atmosphere to test whether the current
functionality in AtmosphereTester is good enough for merging to wicket-6.x.

Any feedback is welcome! Especially not-supported use cases!

1.
https://github.com/apache/wicket/compare/wicket-6.x...wicket-atmosphere-tester

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting