Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org> on 2013/10/01 14:26:55 UTC

Re: 0.9?

On Monday, September 30, 2013 11:21:30 AM Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> This sounds good to the extent we can get them done.  Do you have JIRA
> issues for any of these open?  November isn't hard and fast for 0.9, but I
> suspect it will be January if we push things out.

We could also think about including what seems feasable until November in 0.9
and push the rest for the 1.0 release.

The advantage I see with getting 0.9 out the door quickly is that most likely
this will give us more feedback on whether we are on the right track
concerning deletions and cleanups. Understandably several users seem to switch
to newer code versions only once they are officially released...

Isabel