Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "John Casey (mergere)" <jo...@mergere.com> on 2006/02/15 01:14:26 UTC

[vote] Release maven-clean-plugin 2.1

Hi,

I wanted to call a vote to see if we can release a new version of the
maven-clean-plugin for Maven 2. I've just added two features which were
covered by two of the three outstanding jira issues - the final jira
issue will have to wait for a new version of plexus-utils, and
consequently, Maven (since the plexus-utils artifact is filtered out of
the plugin's dependency list, and provided by maven's core).

The two issues were:

* MCLEAN-2: Allow configuration of <filesets/> beyond the three main
directories that are cleaned.

* MCLEAN-4: Provide a flag and behavior to handle symbolic links
(followSymLinks = true|false)

Anyway, these are the only issues in the MCLEAN jira project, so if
there have been other fixes, we have no record of them.

I'll summarize in 72 hours. Please vote +1/0/-1.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,

John

Re: [vote] Release maven-clean-plugin 2.1

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent

Posted by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@apache.org>.
+1

fabrizio

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
+ 1

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
John Casey (mergere) wrote:
> Anyway, these are the only issues in the MCLEAN jira project, so if
> there have been other fixes, we have no record of them.

Except for MCLEAN-5, which is rightly left until another version as it
is just a clean up that should be held until Maven 2.1 when plexus-utils
can be independent of the core.

+1.

- Brett

Re: [vote] Release maven-clean-plugin 2.1

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 2/15/06, John Casey (mergere) <jo...@mergere.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to call a vote to see if we can release a new version of the
> maven-clean-plugin for Maven 2. I've just added two features which were
> covered by two of the three outstanding jira issues - the final jira
> issue will have to wait for a new version of plexus-utils, and
> consequently, Maven (since the plexus-utils artifact is filtered out of
> the plugin's dependency list, and provided by maven's core).
>
> The two issues were:
>
> * MCLEAN-2: Allow configuration of <filesets/> beyond the three main
> directories that are cleaned.
>
> * MCLEAN-4: Provide a flag and behavior to handle symbolic links
> (followSymLinks = true|false)
>
> Anyway, these are the only issues in the MCLEAN jira project, so if
> there have been other fixes, we have no record of them.
>
> I'll summarize in 72 hours. Please vote +1/0/-1.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

.::You're welcome ::.

Re: [vote] Release maven-clean-plugin 2.1

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
Binding: 6 (John, Brett, Carlos, Emmanuel, Lukas, Arnaud)
Non-Binding: 4 (Fabrizio, Vincent S, Allan, Stephane)

The vote thread can be found here:

http://www.nabble.com/-vote-Release-maven-clean-plugin-2.1-t1124590.html#a2969256

I'll get this release out.

Thanks,