Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pa...@aurora.org on 2003/04/03 18:35:33 UTC

4.1.24 Tag Lib problem

Hello,

I have looked over the archives, and I looked at my code.

I am having an issue with only one thing.  I am sending a url back to the
client, but it only makes it to the first entry.  The others are blank.
(The url is dynamic)  If I refresh the page all the links are gone.  The
code works fine in JBoss/Jetty, Was 3.5, WAS 4.0, WAS 5.0, Tomcat 4.04,
etc.  What should I be looking at to fix it?

Thanks in Advance,

Paul R. Johnson

RE: 4.1.24 Tag Lib problem

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.
Do you use the release method on your tag ???

If yes, you should know that this method isn't called in Tomcat between two
uses of a tag (a same instance is reused several times).

You should reinit all your internal instance variables in the doStartTag
method.

Arnaud