Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 23:51:12 UTC

Configuration files of optional components are still displayed on ambari ui

e.g. I didn't choose to install spark thrift server which is optional, but
its configuration files are still displayed on the ambari ui. Is it
expected or a bug ? If it is a bug, is there any way to remove the
configuration files on ambari ui ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Configuration files of optional components are still displayed on ambari ui

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks