Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Raghavendra Rangrej (rrangrej)" <rr...@cisco.com> on 2014/04/14 15:16:04 UTC

pupper 3 or 2.7

Hi  Dev,

As per  the wiki documents, there is a mention of puppet3 for  puppet master and agent.
I am trying to understand if we have any dependency with puppet 3 or even puppet 2.7 installation should be fine.
If anyone can confirm dependency if any with puppet3 and/or known issues if any with puppet 2.7 that would be great.

Regards
Raghavendra

Re: pupper 3 or 2.7

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

All our puupet scripts now written in puppet3.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.