Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 20:42:43 UTC

Outreachy Contribution to the Mifos X User Manual

Hi Janiline,

Concerning the changes you made to *[Confluence] Mifos X User Zone > How to
Use This Manual* The image you updated has a smaller font size hence not
clear compared to the previous one.
You also added a table titled *Terms Used in this Manual* please fill it up
before moving ahead. This is just to ensure that you finish with one page
before going to the next page.

Thanks,
Courage

Re: Outreachy Contribution to the Mifos X User Manual

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Patience, please reverse the image update you did here.  *[Confluence]
Mifos X User Zone > Administration*

This is the URL you should use for these updates:
*https://staging.openmf.org/#/
<https://staging.openmf.org/#/>*

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patience,

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patience,

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
I just had a chat with Janiline and she made realize there was a
miss-communication.

When I get a notification about the changes you guys make, some times I get
only the new change and not what was there before.
So, when you make a change please describe to me/us the changes made.
Also, provide a link to the page where you made the change.

We appreciate your contributions.

Thanks,
Courage.

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.