Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Akram <as...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/30 01:29:32 UTC

Generate Installation files from source code

Hi Everyone
I have a technical question
I know that We can download cTAKES installation files and cTAKES source code.

I made few changes to cTAKES code and tried to put the changes in the installtion folder.
I got these problems.
1- I am getting this error when I try to deploy (I want to deploy in my local folder)
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-gpg-plugin:1.4:sign (default) on project ctakes: Exit code: 1

2- Somehow, I got a jar file of the library I changed, the file name was  ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-4.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
I renamed it to ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-4.0.0.jar and replaced the one in  the installation files downloaded from ctakes website c:\cTAKES\lib with the new one I got, but I am getting this error when I try to call "runClinicalPipeline -i ..." from command line
Error is "ERROR PiperFileRunner - Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.ae.DefaultJCasTermAnnotator" failed.  (Descriptor: <unknown>)"

How can I resolve these and deploy cTAKES in my computer?
Thanks