Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nalin chandra <na...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2008/12/20 13:19:09 UTC

list of product (with quantity) sale from particular Facility.

hi All

I want to display list of product (with quantity) sale from particular
Facility.
If any one have idea please help me.

Thanks

Re: list of product (with quantity) sale from particular Facility.

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
hi Nalin,

You can look

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/manufacturing/control/FindProductionRun

select facility Id you will get  products with id when you click on this
id then you will get the result.

Thanks & Regards
Amit Sharma

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
There are few reports under ordermgr > Reports. Hope you are looking
for similar ones.

Vikas