Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2003/10/30 12:33:41 UTC

Shouldn't this work?

I have a form named logFortrykkForm and I trying to submit the form
using the onchange event on a combo box but when I choose something from
the box, nothing happens. Isn't this enough..:

onchange="document.forms["logFortrykkForm"].submit()" >
---
---

or am I missing something?

Regards,

BTJ

Re: Shouldn't this work?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
Yes, I did some trying back and forth and discovered that... :)
But now I have another problem. I found another article that said that I
could not use this event and at the same time have a submit button.. And
that looks to be correct?
But when I need the submit button to submit the rest of the form, how do
I solve this? (I just need submit one the onchange event to fill another
combobox...)

BTJ

Re: Shouldn't this work?

Posted by Caroline Lauferon <ca...@cgey.com>.