Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Garth Parfitt <ga...@netcon.co.za> on 2000/11/13 08:42:23 UTC

Visual Basic scripts with Apache::ASP

Is it at all possible to run asp scripts that have been written in
Visual Basic under Apache with mod_perl installed? They run fine on IIS
but not on Apache. Please assist.

Garth

Re: Visual Basic scripts with Apache::ASP

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Garth Parfitt wrote:

> Is it at all possible to run asp scripts that have been written in
> Visual Basic under Apache with mod_perl installed? They run fine on IIS
> but not on Apache. Please assist.

Apache::ASP runs under mod_perl and provides natively only
support for apps written in perl script ... I believe Ime
was in the process of releasing a VBScript interpreter that
could be used to run VBScripts apps under Apache::ASP, but
I don't know what state this is in.

-- Joshua

Joshua Chamas			        Chamas Enterprises Inc.
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring	Huntington Beach, CA  USA