Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Bihani, Swastik" <Sw...@hp.com> on 2002/05/24 01:58:59 UTC

Type Mappings while using the Emitter Class

Hi

I wanted to know how to get to the non-default type mappings that the org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter generates. I could not figure out the API calls that I would use to get there.
E.g. If you have a user-defined class as a parameter to one of the methods of the class being exposed, it would generate schema types in the WSDL. I wanted to know if we could get hold of these types in a programmatic manner, using the org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter class.
Thanks so much,
~Swastik