Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mahesh kagitha <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/19 21:49:25 UTC

Control Access

Can any one please explain  the following...

I'm developing an application which has login page(JSP) to access the application and I should allow only the successfully logged in users to navigate my application otherwise  direct  to login page. My question here is... How can I do that.?

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Control Access

Posted by Scott Barr <sc...@exergonic.com.au>.
Or as Max Cooper says, check out the securityfilter project :D
I haven't used it myself, I use container manager authentication and
jdbc realms, but the securityfilter project does look pretty cool.

Scott Barr
www.exergonic.com.au

Re: Control Access

Posted by Joey Ebright <je...@attbi.com>.

RE: Control Access

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
Please search the archives. This has been discussed many times.
You might also try a google search. I also remember reading a
recent article in the Java Developer Journal on several strategies
for this.

robert