Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gopalk <go...@hotmail.com> on 2014/06/10 11:04:45 UTC

Regression testing using CamelSpringTestSupport

I am creating sequence of TestSteps, to execute. In first step I am calling a
CXF endpoint. It internally calls a JMS endpoint which has a InOut pattern.
When the first step executed, its hitting the CXF endpoint and putting the
message in the Queque, its waiting for the response. I have configured
timeoout for that endpoint. The response is not coming within the time out
and the request is removed from the queue. In the next step, its checking
that Queue for the message, but there wont be any message, so its throwing
assertion error.

Please help me to resolve it.

Thanks,
Gopal