Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/06 17:03:50 UTC

Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6

Hi,

After creating a twitter feed, I am getting the following error if I try to
connect the feed to a dataset.

unable to create adapter  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
push_twitter [AlgebricksException]

Isn't the push twitter feed adaptor supported in 0.8.6?

Thanks,
Vignesh

Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Vignesh,
The logs show that network addresses already in use. This happens when
shutdown fails to completely stop the processes.
Another thing is that the cc log file is corrupted and so I was unable to
get information out of it beside the NetworkBindException.

Kill the CC and NC processes and try again. whenever you come across a new
issue, get the log files and let's look at them.

Cheers,
Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.

Posted by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Vignesh,

Posted by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raman Grover <ra...@gmail.com>.
Vignesh,

--
Raman

Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Vignesh,

Posted by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Just to clarify,

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Vignesh,

Posted by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raman Grover <ra...@gmail.com>.
correction...

--
Raman

Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6

Posted by Raman Grover <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Raman

Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6

Posted by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Vignesh,