Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Lilley <ch...@w3.org> on 2010/07/22 17:17:10 UTC

Re: OK to rescale SVG in PDF by changing just width and height values?

On Thursday, July 22, 2010, 4:54:02 PM, Joe wrote:

JP> Thanks again, Jonathan. I didn't realize that Batik came with an XSLT
JP> processor. I can ask someone to help me write something for that,
JP> including inserting a viewBox with appropriate values if there isn't
JP> one in the first place.

An existing tool, Scour, can do that.
http://www.codedread.com/scour/

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG

Re: OK to rescale SVG in PDF by changing just width and height values?

Posted by Joe Pairman <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Chris. Looks like a very useful tool where cleaning up the
source is important. I think will stick with the custom XSLT for now,
though, as we want to use as few tools as possible, and inserting a
viewBox is all we want to do. Should be pretty simple.
Joe