Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by oh...@yahoo.com on 2020/05/04 21:59:50 UTC

Question about testing LDAPPasswordPullActions

Hi,

I was able to build and deploy the LDAPPasswordPullActions pull action to one of our 2.1.5 Syncope instances and am trying to test it.  I assume that this normally takes in the LDAP userPassword attribute, but I was wondering what the "Type" of the "userPassword" attribute should be in the Syncope schema (String, Long, Double, Boolean, Date, Enum, Encrypted, or Binary), in order to work with this pull action?

Thanks,
Jim