Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Asensio, Rodrigo" <ro...@gilbarco.com> on 2006/07/24 21:15:43 UTC

tomcat strike

Hi guys, My boss want to kill me and my tomcat server, all that because
he die unexpectedly.
Windows 2003 server
JDK 1.5.0_2 with the server dll
My Little Tomcat. 5.5.17
Running as service with a specific admin user

The error in the event viewer of windows?
The Apache Tomcat service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1
time(s). ERROR 7034

Any clue ?

thanks

Rodrigo Asensio