Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/27 11:39:33 UTC

RN-KnownIssuesIn4.2

Hi Guys,

Following the issues I have had upgrading to 4.2.0, I have noticed that the
known issues filter in Jira is set to used fixedVersion as opposed to
affectedVersion. This changes the results dramatically, if I was able to
see any of the issues I was having using this filter I believe the upgrade
would of gone a lot smoother. This is linked from the Known Issues part of
4.2.0 documentation.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4902?filter=12324873

It's currently:
project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND fixVersion = "4.2.0" AND resolution
is EMPTY AND level = "Public" ORDER BY priority DESC, key ASC

I think it should be:
project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND affectedVersion = "4.2.0" AND
resolution is EMPTY AND level = "Public" ORDER BY priority DESC, key ASC

Thanks,
Marty

RE: RN-KnownIssuesIn4.2

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] Thanks for the note I changed the query to include both affectedVersion and fixVersion)

 project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND (affectedVersion = "4.2.0" or fixVersion = "4.2.0") AND resolution is EMPTY AND level = "Public" ORDER BY priority DESC, key ASC

I also updated the Release management wiki  page [1] with this filter

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+Management

Re: RN-KnownIssuesIn4.2

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Animesh owns that filter,