Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Eric MERY <em...@agreval.com> on 2004/06/29 09:41:24 UTC

A new website for Xindice/PHP

Hello everybody,
I have sucessfuly installed on Linux the couple PHP/Xindice using
TOmcat.
I created a web page : http://eric.mery.free.fr/xindice_1_1_PHP.htm
which contains the process of installation. It's in French, but in a few
days I'm going to translate the page.
Please, if you use Xindice with PHP can you mail me
(eric.mery@laposte.net), if you have another process of installation or
good informations.... So I will share all the informations on the web
page.
I'm waiting for your informations....
Thanks.
Eric.

RE : A new website for Xindice/PHP

Posted by Eric MERY <em...@agreval.com>.
Yes Vadim,
But I'm waiting few days for the translation and for testing a little
bit more.
The purpose of this page is to share as many information as possible
about the way of using Xindice and PHP. So if you are using also the
couple PHP/indice and you want to share your tricks for both
installation and use, please don't hesitate to write to me so that I can
update this page and let everybody take benefit of it.Thanks in advance.

http://eric.mery.free.fr/xindice_1_1_PHP.htm
Eric

>I have sucessfuly installed on Linux the couple PHP/Xindice using
>TOmcat.
>I created a web page : http://eric.mery.free.fr/xindice_1_1_PHP.htm
>which contains the process of installation. It's in French, but in a
few
>days I'm going to translate the page.

You can also put a page (translated version) at xindice wiki:
  http://wiki.apache.org/xindice

Vadim

Re: A new website for Xindice/PHP

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.