Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oskar Casquero <jt...@bi.ehu.es> on 2002/12/17 13:14:34 UTC

how to connect two pipelines in cocoon?

Hello,

I have the following pipelines in cocoon:

<!-- This pipeline generates an XML document from an structured text
file -->
<map:match pattern="MAST_TXT2MAST_XMLresponse">
    <map:act type="fileUploadAction">
        <map:parameter name="file-name" value="mast"/>
        <map:generate type="textparser" src="{src}">
            <map:parameter name="grammar" value="cocoon:/mast-out.grm"/>
            <map:parameter name="includeignorabletokens" value="true"/>
        </map:generate>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/chaperon2mastXML.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="text"/>
    </map:act>
</map:match>

<!-- This pipeline stores an XML document in eXist database using the xmldb
logicsheet-->
<map:match pattern="eXistAdmin">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="serverpages/xadmin.xsp"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/doc2html.xsl"/
    <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
</map:match>

I want to store the XML file in the database, so I would like to connect the
first pipeline with the second one, creating a chain, where the first
pipeline's output SAX events feed the second pipeline's generator. How can I
do this?

Thank you,
Oskar