Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Andre Cassar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/03 10:57:03 UTC

Ilogger support

Hi,

Is there any official ILogger support to hook in with the .net core logging
framework. I know there is inbuilt functionality for asp.net core but I
can't get the equivalent for a .net core console or other type of
application.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Andre

Re: Ilogger support

Posted by Andre Cassar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Would you mind showing this with a brief example please? I tried several
things such as ILoggerProvider and Logger Factory but couldn't get it to
work.

Thanks

Regards
Andre